Parents taking children from school during school hours must fill out a Leave Pass from the office. A copy of this pass is given to the child’s teacher and the parent is issued with a copy that can be produced if required by a Truant Officer. This is to ensure we provide the best possible care for students and is a requirement of the Education Department.