Flinders Park Primary School Board has an endorsed uniform policy consisting of a number of uniform items appropriate for students to wear whilst they are engaged in learning. It is considered to be affordable, practical and attractive. It is our requirement that all students wear clothing and accessories that are both practical and safe.
- Red polo shirt with collar and logo
- Navy sports skirt or basketball shorts
- Navy track pants or bootleg pants
- Faction color polo shirt with logo
- Navy windcheater or full zip jacket with logo
- Sports shoes
- Navy broad-brimmed hat
PLEASE NOTE: Kindergarten students are not expected to wear uniform and during the day may need to remove footwear to climb on apparatus.
Uniforms can be purchased from Barefoot Clothing Manufacturers on Lockyer Ave, Albany. Order forms are distributed to families and a bulk uniform order is coordinated each semester by the P&C.